The Athena Cats proudly present Debbie Bolsky's screwball comedy ‘Ashes to Ashes’ -- the perfect holiday escape!
A madcap romantic comedy that’s perfect for the holidays. Ex-couple liberal Sara and right-winger Jefferson are polar opposites about everything — except their love and devotion for their two, newly deceased, filthy-rich best friends. Trapped by the time-constraints of their friends' will, the two are forced to spend the next 16 days, 21 hours and 32 minutes together, scattering ashes across Europe. Whether they make it or not, the audience is in for a bumpy and funny ride. Presented by The Athena Cats, a collective of Southern California female playwrights and directors.
• Written by Debbie Bolsky
• Directed by Katherine James
• Produced by Racquel Lehrman, Theatre Planners
• Presented by The Athena Cats
Previews: Dec. 7 and Dec. 8
Performances: Dec. 9 – Jan. 14
• Thursday at 8 p.m.: Dec. 7 (preview), Dec. 21 and Dec. 28 ONLY
• Fridays at 8 p.m.: Dec. 8 (preview), Dec. 15, Dec. 22. Dec. 29, Jan. 5, Jan. 12
• Saturdays at 8 p.m.: Dec. 9 (opening night), Dec. 16, Dec. 23, Dec. 30, Jan. 6, Jan. 13
• Sundays at 2 p.m.: Dec. 10, Dec. 17, Jan. 7, Jan. 14 (dark Dec. 24 and Dec. 31)
A guest production at the
2055 S. Sepulveda Blvd.
Los Angeles CA 90025
coming in late October!
Check out these events on Facebook!